Oxygen Therapy Bag Red
|Weight (approx)||1,89 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||24 × 63 × 22,5 cm|
|Capacidad (Litros) (aprox.)||
Oxygen Therapy Holdall
The Emergency’s Oxygen Therapy bag is specifically designed to house those components used during the provision of oxygen therapy and airway control. Featuring a multitude of pockets, compartments and storage options, the padded bag is ideal for the safe storage and organisation of instruments and materials needed for oxygen provision in the field or during home visits.
The main compartment has padded separators, allowing an oxygen bottle, flow monitors, masks & cannulas all to be safely stowed in a neat and easily deployed fashion. Additional external pockets provide ideal storage space for pulse oximeters, stethoscope, PPE, airway control and general first aid materials. There is also a large clear PVC fronted, removable pouch, providing a clean and protected storage space for bandage, gauze and other clinical items. Reenforced handles, with grip pad, and a long, removable, shoulder strap, supporting durable metal fixings, provide secure means to carry the kit. Reflective night & day trim ensure the bag is always easy to spot
- Large main compartment with padded dividers.
- High resistance, durable zips.
- Removable, clear PVC fronted materials pouch.
- External pockets with elasticated strip for securing smaller items.
- Night & day reflective trim.
- Constructed from washable materials.
- Strong, reinforced handles and shoulder strap.